It's time to catch up with your fellow CCNZ Otago members, and have a listen to three great speakers that we have lined up for you! We hope to see you all there.
Robert Choveaux, System Manager, will be giving a Waka Kotahi project update.
As well as Julie Muir, Three Waters Director, Central Otago District Council.
Michelle Farrell, CCNZ Technical Manager will discuss what the current state of the Three Waters reform is for the Otago region, what members can do to get ready for the change and will ask what they would like to see in the new national three waters COP (construction section). Michelle will also run through all of her aspects as CCNZ Technical Manager and what CCNZ is working on for our members in the technical space.
- When: Thursday 21 September
- Venue: Forage Café, 6 Barry Ave, Cromwell
- Time: 5.00pm – 7.30pm
- Cost: FREE for members
- Drinks and nibbles supplied
- Register: Please click here or the blue Book Now button and enter the number of people attending, this is for catering purposes.
- Registrations close: Tuesday 19 September
Thanks to our sponsors, without you generous and ongoing support we could not hold informative events such as this one!