We welcome you and your team to come along and join in on this free and informative evening focusing on health in the workplace presented by two fabulous speakers that you do not want to miss.
- Venue: Paroa Hotel, Greymouth
- Date: Wednesday 9 August
- Start time: 6pm, with the speakers starting at 6.30pm
- Networking and nibbles from 7.30pm(ish)
- Cost: FREE.
Some drinks and nibbles provided. Speirs Finance has generously sponsored a bar tab, additional drinks will be available on a cash bar.
- Register: Click the blue Book Now button and make sure you add in all the attendees details, you will be emailed a confirmation once you have completed your registration.
The evening will start with the keynote presentation by Dr Mary Obele,
a Specialist Occupational and Environmental Physician, who has been a
doctor for over twenty years specialising in health and work.
Health and impairment – the real experience. Dr Mary will bring this subject alive with her vast experience over many years in workplace related occupational health issues, both New Zealand and Internationally.
We’ve all heard stories on this subject, and Dr Mary can help sort the “real” from the “really?” across all manner of impairment through addictions, with a particular focus on when, where and how this can impact the workplace.
by a presentation by Sarah Mason, National Wellbeing Manager at Fulton Hogan where she leads the implementation of the wellbeing strategy ensuring that people, compassion and inclusion are at the heart of everything.
Supporting wellbeing and mental health at work doesn’t have to be soft and fluffy. You don’t need to be a yoga guru or a mindful meditator to help someone who’s going through a rough time. Sarah will talk practical tips and tricks to help you support your people no matter what’s going on in their lives – easy as, then you can get back to what you do best.
~ we can't wait to see you soon...
When registering for an event, please ensure you complete all the steps below. Once you have successfully registered you will be sent a confirmation email, including the attendees you registered on behalf of.
- Click the Book Now button
- Login using your email address and password (or reset it if necessary)
- Add yourself, and any other people who will be attending the event with you, don’t forget top click the + Add Attendee button.
- Attendees will be added to the “Attendees Being Booked” table at the bottom of the screen
- Click Continue button (bottom right of screen)
- Click Continue to Payment button
- Click Confirm Order button