We invite our Canterbury Westland members to join us for a spectacular evening celebrating the civil industry and all that work in it. The 2023 Contractor of the Year Awards will be held at the impressive Te Pae Convention Centre in the heart of Christchurch with a sustainability theme.
- When: 6:30pm - 11:30pm Friday 10th November, 2023
- Where: Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre, 188 Oxford Terrace, Christchurch
- Cost: Tickets are $150 (+GST) and include a three course meal, drinks for the evening, and a live band.
- Theme: Sustainability, be sure to rock a little bit of green!
- Dress Code: Black Tie Event (please, no jeans to be worn)
When purchasing tickets, please let us know if there are any dietary or other requirements we need to be aware of.
Booking a table:
Tables seat 10 - if you wish to purchase a table, please register adding all 10 people or TBC if you do not know who will be attending yet.
The entry portal is open so click here and take this opportunity to get your entries in and showcase your projects.
Click here to view a step-by-step video on how to register for this event.
When registering for an event, please ensure you complete all the steps below. Once you have successfully registered you will be sent a confirmation email, including the attendees you registered on behalf of.
- Click the Book Now button
- Login using your email address and password (or reset it if necessary)
- Add yourself, and any other people who will be attending the event with you, don’t forget top click the + Add Attendee button.
- Attendees will be added to the “Attendees Being Booked” table at the bottom of the screen
- Click Continue button (bottom right of screen)
- Click Continue to Payment button
- Click Confirm Order button
If you have any questions, please contact:
CCNZ Canterbury Westland Branch Secretary
027 406 3953
COTY Awards Subcommittee Lead
021 906 481