Registrations are open for our next Branch Meeting and AGM being held on Monday 19 June 2023.
Joining us for the meeting will be Mike Jones (BNZ Chief Economist), Shanan Halbert and Chris Bishop. This is your chance to learn about the economic outlook and hear from political leaders about their vision for NZ's Infrastructure Sector. There will be an opportunity for you to ask questions following the presentations.
There will also be an update on the 3910 revision from Dentons Kensington Swan and an update from the CCNZ National Office.
The 73rd AGM will be held as part of the branch meeting. There will be some copies of the Minutes of the last AGM and the Financial Statements available at the meeting. If you would like a copy prior to the meeting, please contact Branch Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to all members attending.
- Mike Jones, BNZ Chief Economist
- Shanan Halbert, Labour MP for Northcote, Chairperson of Transport and Infrastructure Select Committee
- Chris Bishop, National List MP based in Hutt South and National’s Spokesperson for Housing, Infrastructure and RMA Reform – Urban Development
- Paul Buetow, Partner - Major Projects and Construction, Dentons Kensington Swan
- Alan Pollard, Chief Executive, Civil Contractors NZ
- Tickets are $60 (excluding GST) and include a buffet meal
- Please register using our online booking system
- Tables will be reserved for a booking of 10 people
CHARITY FOR THE EVENING: Mates In Construction