The civil construction industry is at a pivotal stage, with shovel-ready projects, three waters reform and the NZ Upgrade Programme following hot on the heels of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join renowned journalist Bernard Hickey and a panel of leaders from civil construction companies of all sizes for a free webinar that will explore where civil construction is at in New Zealand - and where it's looking for the future.
This webinar features the release of the CCNZ Teletrac Navman Construction Industry Survey 2020
- Ross Copland, Chief Executive, New Zealand Infrastructure Commission - Te Waihanga
- Steve Killeen, Chief Executive, Downer New Zealand
- Bailey Gair, Managing Director, Gair Contractors
- Jeremy Dixon, Chief Executive, Isaac Construction
- James French, Construction Industry Specialist, Teletrac Navman
The webinar will include:
- Detailed information on the impacts of COVID-19 on civil construction, including cashflow, the hardship faced by companies and employment challenges.
- Industry outlook, sustainability and business confidence, including where the civil construction industry's work will come from and how employers are preparing for a future including social procurement and the Zero Carbon Act.
- Workforce planning and technology, including what contractors see as the biggest positive and negative factors ahead.