Beaumont Bridge Site Visit – hosted by HEB Construction
This project involves replacing the current single lane bridge across the Clutha River on SH8 at Beaumont with a modern two-lane structure, just downstream of the existing bridge allowing the highway to stay in front of the local Hotel – something strongly favoured by the local community.
- Date: Wednesday 19th October
- Time: 1.45pm – 4.30pm (approx.)
- Details: To park at Beaumont Pub by 1.45pm. Inside for a site induction and small presentation by HEB and then out to site at 2.15pm.
- Afterwards there will be some food and refreshments at the Pub, proudly sponsored by Pro-Civil.
- PPE Requirements: Hard Hat, Hi-Viz, Safety Boots and Eye Protection
- Cost: Members are free
Car pool with other members or bring along your staff to have a look around another historic site happening in Otago. See you all there!
Any issues please contact Anna on firstname.lastname@example.org
Image credit to Waka Kotahi NZTA. https://www.nzta.govt.nz/projects/beaumont-bridge/