Please join us for a sustainability seminar. There will be four informative speakers on the night covering a range of sustainability topics, including practical tools and solutions.
Topics for the evening are:
- Developing a Sustainable & Thriving Company Culture,
Greg Allnutt - Pivot & Pace
- What is culture and how to leverage it.
- Your leader's role in culture and engagement.
- Climate Resilience,
Tony Moore, Principal Advisor Climate Resilience, Climate Resilience Team, Strategic Policy and Resilience Unit, Christchurch City Council
- Tony is a passionate advocate for sustainability who aims to
inspire others to think in holistic and creative ways to help make Christchurch
a great place to live for generations to come.
- Orla Gallagher - CCNZ Executive Council and National Environmental & Sustainability Manager for Higgins.
- A practical tool to find sustainability solutions and tell your story,
Mitch Shaw - Oatas (which stands for Our Actions Tell a Story), Director & Developer
- In today's modern era, a company's story about what it is achieving for its people, its community and the environment are critical "must haves", if you want to benefit from winning bids and retaining the next generation of staff.
It's no longer encouraged that companies measure and tell their sustainability stories, but expected and looked for from key stakeholders and customers. We knew companies would greatly benefit from a practical tool that helped them measure, plan, find solutions and tell their broader sustainability story through graphs and stories. Come hear Mitch showcase how Oatas can empower your company to tell your story across 10 broader outcomes that often pop up in RFP's, Tenders and Customer demands.
- Date: Wednesday 21st June
- Venue: Harewood Golf Club, 371 McLeans Island Road, Harewood
- Start time: 5:30pm
- Cost: FREE - drinks and nibbles included
- Register: Please click here or the blue Book Now button. If you have any difficulties please contact Jane email@example.com.
This is a NOT TO BE MISSED EVENT, we look forward to seeing you there!
When registering for an event, please ensure you complete all the steps below even if the event is free.
Once you have successfully registered you will be sent a confirmation email, including the attendees you registered on behalf of.
- Click the Book Now button
- Login using your email address and password (or reset it if necessary)
- Add yourself, and any other people who will be attending the event with you, don’t forget top click the + Add Attendee button.
- Attendees will be added to the “Attendees Being Booked” table at the bottom of the screen
- Click Continue button (bottom right of screen)
- Click Continue to Payment button
- Click Confirm Order button