It's time to catch up with your fellow CCNZ Otago members, and have a listen to two great speakers that we have lined up for you! We hope to see you all there.
Robert Choveaux, System Manager, will be giving a Waka Kotahi project update.
Michelle Farrell, CCNZ Technical Manager will discuss what the current state of the Three Waters reform is for the Otago region, what members can do to get ready for the change and will ask what they would like to see in the new national three waters COP (construction section).
Michelle will also run through the below items on behalf of Rebecca Fox, CCNZ Workforce Development Manager:
- Update on activity about the national consolidated training plan for three waters.
- Pipe construction and maintenance programme review.
- Future state - regulation, training, programme and qualification reviews (treatment and networks)
- When: Thursday 20 July
- Venue: Petridish, 8 Stafford Street, Dunedin Central
- Time: 5.00pm – 7.30pm
- Cost: FREE for members
- Drinks and nibbles supplied
- Register: Please click here or the blue Book Now button and enter the number of people attending, this is for catering purposes.
- Registrations close: Tuesday 19 July