Branch members are invited to attend our next meeting:
Drinks from 6pm, meeting at 6.30pm. Platters will be provided, but you are also welcome to arrive early and have a meal in the restaurant.
Speakers are Damien Wood, Manager Transportation, Whanganui District Council; and David Langford also from Whanganui District Council. They'll talk to us about Temporary Traffic Management and Project Pipeline, among other items.
I am happy to organise a van for Palmerston North attendees from a central venue, but it will require a driver and you'll need to let me know if you require a ride by midday Friday 29th September. I can also sort some car pooling if you do require a lift - I have one person that has emailed for this at present time.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
Instructions for registering (once you have successfully registered you will be sent a confirmation email):
1. Click the Book Now button
2. Login using your email address and password (or reset if necessary)
3. Add yourself, and any other people who will be attending the event with you (you'll need to click the "+ add attendee" button for them)
4. Click the Continue button (bottom right of screen)
5. Click Continue to Payment button
6. Click Confirm Order button
Any questions contact Manawatu-Whanganui@civilcontractors.co.nz
Upcoming meetings / save the date:
Fri 15 December - Branch Meeting/Christmas Function, Manawatu Golf Club, Palmerston North