2022 saw the inaugural charity event organised by Civil Contractors NZ (CCNZ) and Institute of Quarrying (IOQ) where an impressive $15,600 was raised and donated to Canterbury West Coast Air Rescue Trust (CWART).
The golf day held at Templeton Golf Club was a resounding success with 20 teams of 4 keen golfers playing Ambrose style and enjoying the opportunity to chat to the different sponsors of each hole.
This year we would like the event to be even bigger and better and to raise more funds to be donated to CWART.
Register your team today - there are limited team spaces available.
- Venue: Templeton Golf Course
- Date: Friday the 6th of October 2023
- Start time: 10.30am for a brunch BBQ, game-day rules and tee-off at 11.00am
- Prizegiving: 4.00pm in the club house, with prizes for all teams as well as amazing auction items and raffles to be won!
- Teams: Teams of 4, when registering simply enter the number of teams not the number of players.
- Cost: $400 + GST per team of 4.
- Click the blue book now button or here to register your number of teams.
- Only enter the number of teams (made up of 4 players) when registering, under Specify count of attendees.
- Click Continue to Next Step button.
- Billing & Delivery - select who will be billed for the registration, add your Purchase Order number if necessary and click Continue to Payment button.
- Order Summary and Payment - pay directly by credit card via our online portal, click Pay Now button.
- You will be sent a confirmation email and invoice upon successful registration.
Any issues please contact CCNZ Canterbury Westland Branch Secretary Megan on email@example.com or 027 406 3953.
Many thanks to our amazing volunteers and generous sponsors!