Nominations are now open for the CCNZ Waikato Branch Construction Awards, proudly sponsored by Hynds Pipe Systems.
These awards are organised annually by the Waikato Branch of Civil Contractors New Zealand. The objective is to encourage good business practices and to recognise achievement.
Award applications close on 8 March. Enter now and get the recognition you deserve.
Category 1 – Projects up to $250 thousand
Category 2 – Projects between $250 thousand – $1 million
Category 3 – Projects between $1 million – $10 million
Category 4 – Projects $10 million and over
Trainee of the Year Award
The awards dinner will be held at The Atrium in Wintec House on 12 April. To purchase tickets for the event, please contact Waikato Branch Secretary Nicki Carson at Waikato@civilcontractors.co.nz.
Conditions of Entry
- Entries are open to all members of the Waikato Branch of Civil Contractors New Zealand.
- Each trainee requires a separate entry form. There is no limit to the number of entries a business can submit.
- Photographs are encouraged as they often tell the story better than words.
- The Awards are judged independently by a panel of judges drawn from the contracting and consulting sectors. The winner will be decided based on the judges evaluation of the submission, and a phone conversation with the nominated referee.
- Your application should be made online via the CCNZ Awards Platform. To do this, you will need to create a login and answer the online questionnaire.
Proudly sponsored by
We look forward to receiving your entry, and encourage you to contact us if there is any way in which we can assist you. Questions? Contact Nicki Carson at Waikato@civilcontractors.co.nz or on 027 224 8737.