The Wellington Wairarapa Annual General Meeting will take place on 28 June at 6pm.
The AGM is kindly sponsored by UDC Finance.
1. Welcome and introduction of guests
2. Sponsor of the evening – UDC Finance
4. Certification of minutes of 2021 Annual General Meeting
5. Presentation and adoption of Chairman’s report
6. Presentation and adoption of annual accounts
7. Consideration of resolutions raised in the meeting
8. Discussion of any matters raised by the Chair
9. Election of branch committee
10. Review of Upcoming Calendar Events
11. General business
12. Address from National Office
13. Presentation from Guest Speaker (to be announced)